Effective Date: 26 August 2015
1. KMC Marketing Pty Ltd (ACN 156 529 118), trading as Aria Digital Screens (Aria) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us at our web and mobile sites: www.[insert].com.au (Website). We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The APPs also give individuals a right to know what information an organisation holds about him or her, and a right to correct it if it is wrong. This document describes how we manage any personal information we have collected about you from the Website.
Personal Information Collection and Use
3. Aria does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
4. When you commence your subscription with us you will be asked to complete an online form to submit information about you to us. Such information includes:
5. your name;
6. your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address;
7. information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
What we do with Your Personal Information
8. We collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes, generally, we use the information that we collect to:
9. assist us in providing goods and services to you;
10. contact you or respond to your queries;
11. display, update and maintain the content of the Website;
12. tailor your experience of the Website and our communications to you; and
13. send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events.